Salads are the most ignored lot of the vegetable world and we all think, ‘who orders that?’ before going to any restaurant. However, thanks to a few chefs and food lovers, there are various kinds of vegetable salad recipes that can be perfectly made for you to diet.
Vegetable salads don’t only add a cherry to the top for the main course, but also come with an abundance of fiber content and an ability to make our stomachs feel fuller and skins look brighter.
Here are 4 kinds of vegetable salad recipes that you are absolutely going to love trying!
Beetroot Peanut Salad Recipes:
Beetroot is the warehouse of hemoglobin, and peanuts are filled with iron too. The more the fibrous food (beetroot) you have, the more you will get to diet. Let’s find out about the vegetable salad recipe, shall we?
- 2 grated beetroots
- 4 tablespoons of roasted peanuts
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped green chile
- 4 cleaned and cut to pieces coriander leaves
- Salt (if you like and are not a victim of hypertension)
Mix them well and have them well! beetroots are best known to increase stamina and peanuts are known best to protect you from gall stones.
Green Bean Salad:
Green beans contain zero cholesterol, so say yes to dieting when having green beans. Let us now understand the ingredients required for preparing a green bean salad:
- 600-700 grams of finely chopped and tailed green beans
- 2 teaspoonful olive oil
- 4-5 cleaned and cut to pieces coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoonful butter (if you like)
- 4 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 hard-boiled egg (if you like)
You will not spend much time preparing this one and also you will not have to go through a list of ingredients to make this one! Here is the simplified list:
- 2 pounds of sliced and scrubbed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped green onions
- 2 roughly chopped cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup lightly packed fresh parsley
Mix them well and serve them well! Potatoes contain the highest amount of fiber and also zero cholesterol, thereby being a boon to your heart.
Chickpea And Raw Mango Salad Recipes:
This protein-packed recipe makes enough room for strength in your body especially when you are dieting and you require enough energy to perform day-to-day activities. Let us know the ingredients now:
- 1 cup soaked white chickpeas
- chopped onion
- chopped green chili
- 1 chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped raw mango
- 2 tablespoons minced coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced mint leaves
Now, just mix them well and serve them well. White chickpeas are the best replacements of meat for vegetarians. Furthermore, raw mangoes are best known to improve digestion.