Who doesn’t want to look good and get fit into those old jeans you once loved. But none want to give up cravings for junk. But with this sample healthy diet plan, you can easily forget junk. With all the amazing salads dressed with delicious red wine vinegar seasoning. Who wants to let go of something like a delicious way to lose weight with a sample healthy diet plan?
One Day Of Sample Healthy Diet Plan
Sample Healthy Diet Plan For Breakfast
- Have oatmeal with fresh fruits (you can add frozen fruits as well, in the absence of a fresh one). Switch from a cold bowl of cereals to a hot, whole-grain bowl of cereals with dry fruits and fresh fruits. You will consume 100 calories by making small changes in your daily life. This will directly affect the extra fat in your body.
- Tea or Coffee: If you want, you can have tea or coffee, whatever you like. But add no fat milk to it, and instead of sugar, use Splenda, a good choice to lose weight.
Mid Morning Snacks
- Veggies Salsa With Tortilla: 1 tortilla with freshly grilled vegetables like onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and anything you like. With some no-added salt salsa dressing.
- Have a fruit rich in water like 1 navel orange or 2 Tangerines.
Lunch Of Sample Healthy Diet Plan
- For lunch, you may have 2 cups of greens along with 1 cup of other veggies. Chop them nicely and dress with Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- For the salad, add all the veggies and fruits you like. All kinds of veggies and fruits can go into the salad. Dice sweet potatoes, bell peppers, red cabbage, onion, tomatoes, carrots, and what all you have or like.
- Always consider that no oil, even the very good ones, should be considered when intending to lose weight.
Mid Afternoon Snacks For Sample Healthy Diet Plan
This mid-afternoon snack is only if you are hungry. Because with this Sample Healthy Diet Plan, we are aiming to lose weight and not to starve.
- 6 ounces of nonsugar and nonfat plain yogurt along with berries of your choice. I like to add apples, blueberries, and some cherries.
- You can figure out your taste and add fruits and nuts to satisfy your mid-afternoon cravings.
Dinner Of Sample Healthy Diet Plan
- It’s dinner time, the last main meal of the day. But still, you are not allowed to eat unhealthy food. But you can have a farmer’s market-style salad. It will contain all the seasonal produce of fresh herbs and vegetables. Dressed with red wine vinegar.
- For fresh vegetables, start visiting the farmer’s market and ask them what’s new in the seasons and what can make your salad amazing.
This is a one-day sample healthy diet plan that you can follow for one day. And if you like it, then you already know the basics and can make it on your own for a whole week. If you feel stuck, then you should check out other sample healthy diet plans.